Credo Ut Intelligam

Credo Ut Intelligam
Above all else, think and reason. See with the eyes of your heart.

Monday, November 1, 2010

I am the Intuit

Who really, really knows

Even when you fall in love it is fake
You say you don’t want to really touch me
For fear I might terribly crack or break
But it’s me and I am not that fragile
Although I am limited in what I emotionally can take
You cannot shake me that easily

Not you…
I know

You cannot possibly see what I see in your face
A hollowed hooray and a immoral menagerie
Of broken bits, spoiled brat fits and black lace
Talking about pride, but spelling out tragedy
You think we are two peas but that is a mistake
And so I say goodbye to you and the inevitable insanity
©2010 j. k. bradford


Read more: http://authspot.com/poetry/the-inevitability-of-goodbye/#ixzz146O5VvNK

No comments:

Post a Comment