Credo Ut Intelligam

Credo Ut Intelligam
Above all else, think and reason. See with the eyes of your heart.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I AM....

                                                                                  My orneriness sits in a dish with the root beer barrels
I gave a rest to the rest of my youthful angst and needless quarrels
                       For now I am
               A lion
                                           I  am not crying
                                                                    I am
                                                                          I am alright
      My drunken dangers and life rearrangements
                                         Familial estrangements
                                                                              Gone away and today and everyday I pull along
                                                                                                                                                For now I am
A lion
            Full of lucid dreams of flying
                                                       I am
                                                              I am rapture
My silhouette of drugs and regret cannot get to me anymore
I lean against the Army's King and ignore the life traps and trip ups
                                                              For I am
                                              Now I am
                                I am a lion
                I am a lamb
                                                                                                    I am what others cannot understand
                                I am the made over with a purposeful plan
I am
I am
                                                                                                                  I am the new me
                                                               And I am happy for me
©2010 j. k. bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment