Credo Ut Intelligam

Credo Ut Intelligam
Above all else, think and reason. See with the eyes of your heart.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quid Pro Quo

Are you my new vocation?
Hardly, but in you I see an evocation
A proper preoccupation
A reason to be
A life of doing something simply to please …you
When all things crumble down
And the world’s countenance has fallen to the ground
We will still be; for the duration
Are you my new obsession?
Hardly, but when the novelty reaches its expiration
We will still continue to be
Loving and living; blurring the definition of two
Defying addition and multiplication
Are you my new “art nouveau”?
My project,
My quid pro quo
My creative heart’s alliteration?
Possibly,
But more importantly you are for me a place to keep my love safe and free from harm
Copyright ©2011 by j. k. Bradford, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment