Credo Ut Intelligam

Credo Ut Intelligam
Above all else, think and reason. See with the eyes of your heart.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cannons & Bows

I don’t always do or say that which should be said
In fact, I rarely do
I may falter,
I may even fail
I sure as artic snow slip off the focused rail

I don’t always take the right steps or the proper path
Many will say it’s true
I may trip
I stumble off trail
I definitely know the hammer misses the nail

But I try

Sometimes when something comes about
Something that in itself may not be positive it can make you glad
Glad that you knew
Glad that your Father show’d you the truth
And enable you to
Cope with the pits and the arrows that life sometimes throws
Unforeseen circumstance
Shot from cannons and bows
Occurrences we all must endure

This side of the new world I am sure I will drop
My knees may be bloodied
But I will not be stopped
I will pray and persist with my God as my guide
When the weather pelts cruelly in his tower I will hide
I will not relent ever and I will not release
My hold on the life that awaits all he keeps

So though I am human
Imperfect
And Cracked
Faulty and bruised
There is nothing I lack
For Jehovah is my shepherd
And I his meek sheep
Whether I walk freely or I’m awaken from sleep
I wait for the day when the evil is abated
My Sovereign Lord Jehovah’s name vindicated
The time when all will know who is the ancient of Days
The worthy of the Honor
The Glory
The Praise

No comments:

Post a Comment