Credo Ut Intelligam

Credo Ut Intelligam
Above all else, think and reason. See with the eyes of your heart.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Stay Tuned My Love, Stay Tuned

You wondered what new blunder I could muster that could possibly render you aghast and asunder?
Stay tuned I will let you know
You question what of any of the many lessons could like a meal be fed into your head for quick digestion?
Stay close and I will let you know
The years of slip and falls into the arms of one another, shielding the other from the storm and the thunder
When outside it was freezing cold
So
Now you presume I would disclose what just may loom behind the roses, sweet talk and perfume?
If I told you I fear you would go
So stay tuned; I will let you know….eventually
©2010  J. K. Bradford
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY4APDrl66s&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment